Future Breedings

Remy x Harley

Remy x Harley

In the fall.

Due to a bad fall were I broke my knee cap and needed surgery we will not be breeding Remy and Harley at this heat. I can not drive and I will be in rehab, for a few months.

I am so sorry to everyone who is waiting. We will still breed them, but it will be in the fall instead. I understand if some of you want to go elsewere. Iif you don't, I will keep you on our list for the fall.

Please let me know how you feel about this. Hope to here from all of you. Harrie.